NON UK CASINOS > 15+ NON UK GAMBLING SITES
By Michael Volton, Last Updated July 5, 2020
|Number of Casino Not UK sites||20|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up To £6000 (4Crowns Casino)|
|Casino Sites||Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, New brands, Live Dealer|
|Games||Slots & Bingo, Keno, Poker, Table Games|
|Payment||Bank Card, e-Wallet, Cryptocurrency, Vouchers|
|Top Brand||Fortune Clock|
Gambling of all sorts is rapidly growing around the world. Here the UK is probably leading the curve, there is no question about that. Because of this, there are many online casinos starting their operations and providing services for players in the UK and around the world. Amongst these providers are a great number of not UK sites also known as Independent Online Casinos who provide their games and offers to players all around the globe.
When you Google or search for new casinos to play online, you'll come across many non-UK and some Independent sites. Non UK sites are casinos that are not developed by British companies and who provide their gaming solutions to players all around the world.
What can you expect to find on this post?
On this site, we listed and we'll keep updating the top new non UK casinos. you’ll be able to find names of the online casinos, their welcome bonus offer, devices you can play on, some pros and cons for each brand and a sign-up link. The casinos discussed include a large variety of bingo games, Keno options and any other online game available today.
After deciding which independent casino site you’d like to join, just click the “Play Now” button on the list and you will be redirected to that casino to start playing! So go ahead and enjoy this read about Casinos not from the UK but accept UK players.
Before you continue please note: Gambling can be risky. So, if you have any problem gambling habits - please STOP and leave this site. We do not wish to be a reason for any trouble you might be causing yourself. We know non UK Casinos can be appealing but please LEAVE this site and seek professional help! This site is only for you if you know you can control your gambling.
On this page you will also find:
- Benefits of playing in an independent non UK casino site.
- List of all the best independent casinos UK.
- Countries that host independent casino operators.
- Details about organizations like Gamcare, MGA, Curacao Egaming.
- FAQ’S with a summary of the info we found most important regarding not UK sites.
BEST NON UK ONLINE CASINOS 2020
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
250% UP TO £1500
18+ | T&C Apply
UP TO 500%
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
200% UP TO £2000
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
400% UP TO £1000
18+ | T&C Apply
UP TO 325 FREE SPINS
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
100% UP TO £3045
18+ | T&C Apply
250% UP TO £4000
18+ | T&C Apply
350% UP TO €3500
18+ | T&C Apply
18+ | T&C Apply
300% UP TO €2000
18+ | T&C Apply
BEST NOT UK SITES
For the best sites not from UK our experts looked into the Casino security, Cashout speed, Payment Options, Game Selection, Welcome offer and Promotions, Support Responsiveness, and User Experience. Below you will find the top selection with a short review for the reason this site made it to our top list.
|4Crowns||5/5||Huge Welcome Package, Exclusive Slots Games, Accept Pounds|
|Fortune Clock||5/5||Includes a SportsBook, Very User Friendly, Speedy Cashout, 24/7 Live Support|
|Gale & Martin||5/5||Exciting Theme, High Security, Many Payment Options|
|Crazyno||4.5/5||Great VIP Care, Fast Withdrawal, Live Chat, Supports all Devices|
4CROWNS CASINO - 400% UP TO £6000
With the biggest welcome package of 400% up to £6000 across your first 5 deposits and a great choice of Slots and Bingo games, players from the UK looking for not UK sites will find lots of new games to enjoy at 4crowns casino.
FORTUN CLOCK CASINO - 225% + 225 FREE SPINS
Fortune Clock Casino is the newest Site not UK on the list! Launched in March 2020 this site is getting a lot of attention in the UK iGaming niche as players can enjoy exciting new games, all payment options you will need including Credit Cards.
CRAZYNO -250% UP TO €1500 + 50 FREE SPINS
Crazyno Casino is a great new addition to this list as it has only started accepting UK players from the end of 2019. The Casino has more than 700 games, a great VIP program, and great weekly promotions.
GALE & MARTIN - 250% UP TO £4000 + 25 FREE SPINS
If you want to start with a great welcome bonus - Gale & Martin Casino is the place to play. It offers a wide range of games and the whole time you will be guided by two space figures making your gaming experience much easier.
2020 BEST NON UK SLOTS SITES
|4Crowns Casino||750+||400% up to £6000|
|Fortune Clock Casino||750+||225% + 225 Free Spins|
|Gale & Martin Casino||700+||250% Up To £4000 + 25 Free Spins|
The same way that there are non UK casino sites, there are non UK slots. While these lined were written, there are thousands of UK players looking to play at slots non licenced in the UK. Why? Players are looking for more exciting games, for more lucrative bonuses, and for new exotic themes.
Is it the smarted idea to play at non UK slots? That depends. If you choose to deposit your money at Slots not registered in the UK you will be playing with slot providers that are now bound to the strict security and safety the UKGC provides to any UK slots. This means that if you have a problem with one of these slots, you will have no one in the UK to turn to for help.
For that reason, the experts behind the thebest-casinos put together the list of the top 3 non-UK slots that have been found to be safe and overall give UK players the best gaming experience.
4CROWNS CASINO - 400% UP TO £6000
With a huge welcome bonus and a variety of over 800 slots titles, even the most veteran gamblers will find new games to enjoy at 4crowns casino. Support appears in over 10 languages and the registration is easy and can be done in a matter of 5 minutes.
GALE & MARTIN - 250% UP TO €4000 + 50 FREE SPINS
One of the more respected not UK sites is Gale & Martin casino. The layout is fun and ready as you are guided at every step of the way by two superheroes. The casino has more than 650 Slots, the security of the highest level and the payment option makes it easy to deposit and withdraw with the most common payment methods
CRAZYO - 250% UP TO €1500 + 50 FREE SPINS
Crazyno Casino is one of the newest non UK slots and as such it has the newest software in the gaming industry. Over 700 Slot games, themes from around the world and huge options to win big. Payouts are very fast and the VIP program enables players to have a private account manager available 24/7.
BEST NON UK BINGO SITES 2020
|Lord of Spins||Curacao||200% Up To £3000 + 112 Free Spins|
|Fortune Clock||Curacao||225% + 225 Free Spins|
|Wild Casino||Curacao||250% Up TO $5000|
Bingo has always been one of the more popular casino games and so it is no surprise that players from the UK who are tired of the UK bingo, are looking for Bingo sites not from the UK.
The options for Bingo games that are not licenced in the UK are endless since Bingo is one of the most loved games in the history of gaming. For that reason, many platforms are taking advantage of the situation and providing scam or rigged non UK bingo. Below you will find the top 3 safe Non UK bingo sites the players and experts behind thebest-casinos have put together so you can play without fear:
LORD OF SPINS - 200% UP TO £3000 + 112 FREE SPINS
If you are reading these lines you are in luck! Lord of Spins Casino has given the players of thebest-casinos an exclusive bonus! All you have to do is registered with the code: TBC3000 and you will be able to play one of the many Bingo games this casino provides. You will also be able to play on your mobile or tablet.
FORTUNE CLOCK - 225% + 225 FREE SPINS
If you have not heard of Fortune Clock yet, don't be alarmed. This Non UK Bingo site has only launched in March 2020! As of such, it is the newest Bingo Site not registered with the UKGC that accepts players from the UK. Playing here will give you the chance to win big at one of over 50 bingo titles.
WILD CASINO - 250% UP TO $5000
Ready to go Wild at one of the top non UK sites? Wild Casino is and American bingo site that accepts players from the UK. Being so it provides the highest levels of security the US gaming commission abides by. It also comes with a whopping 100 bingo options you can enjoy.
UK TOP LIST OF NON UK POKER CASINO
|Casino||Poker Games||Live Poker|
|All Wins Casino||Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, 5-Card Draw.|
|El Royale Casino||Texas Hold'em, 2-7 Triple Draw, Omaha Hi.|
|Rich Palms Casino||Texas Hold'em, 5-Card Omaha, 7-Card Stud.|
Poker is one of the oldest casino games. Many players have been turned on to poker from the movie rounders But even if not, if you think gambling - you think poker. In the past few years, more and more UK players have been looking to play poker at st sites not registered in the UK. The dangers and risks are there, but so are the advantages. Below are the top 3 Non-UK poker sites you can enjoy knowing they are safe:
ALL WINS CASINO - 250% UP TO £3000 +100 FREE SPINS
Are you a fan of texas hold'em? Omaha? 5 card draw? It doesn't matter. All Wins Casino has them all. Launched in late 2019 All Wins Casino provides a clean and safe place to go all in!
EL ROYALE CASINO - 250% + 35 FREE SPINS
Don't let the relatively small welcome bonus at El Royale Casino fool you. The brand has daily, weekly and surprise promotions and provides one of the most classy poker tables in the online world.
RICH PALMS CASINO - 250% UP TO $2500 + 40 FREE SPINS + 50% CASHBACK
Rich Palms casino has one of the highest welcome packages we have come across. Are you looking to play for a long time making a small deposit? Rich Palms Casino is the place for you.
TOP SELECTION NON UK BETTING SITES
|Betting Site||Game Selection||Welcome Offer|
|BetOnline||NBA, NFL, Tennis, Golf Boxing, Cricket||100% Up To $3000|
|Tiger Gaming||NHL, Football, Boxing, NBA, NFL||100% Up To $1000 + $25 No Deposit Bonus|
|Sports Betting||Football, Boxing, Horse Racing, Tennis||50% Up To $1000|
|>PlayHub Casino||eSports, NBA, American Football, Boxing||100% Up To $500|
In the UK we bet on everything. But what happens when a player self-excludes for a period of time? Instead of looking to punt at rigged and unsafe bookmakers, there are plenty of non UK sportsbooks if you only know where to look. The risk of these non UK betting sites is that players will have no UK address to turn to if anything goes wrong. So, before you place a bet at any non UK sportsbooks, PLEASE do your due diligence and read up about the bookie you select. The last thing you need is for someone to be unresponsive after you just won big.
In addition, if you have self-excluded for gambling issues please do not place a bet until your ban period is up. There is no need to go betting when your judgment is not clear. For those who can control their money and punting, below you will find a list of the top non UK casinos & betting sites you can enjoy:
BETONLINE - 100% UP TO $3000
BetOnline is an American Sportsbook that accepts players from the UK. This means you will find sports that you might also be less familiar with such as baseball, and college American football.
TIGER GAMING - 100% UP TO $1000 + $25 NO DEPOSIT BONUS
With over 100 different sports to bet on, and a live stream option of selected games, it is no wonder Tiger Gaming is one of the top picks for non UK Bookmakers. Here, you will also enjoy a $25 no deposit bonus to get you going and give you some practice before you wager your own money.
SPORTS BETTING - 50% UP TO $1000
It doesn't get any more clear than this. A site totally and only focused on online Sports Betting. If you find any sport you would like to bet on and can't find it at Sports Betting please write to us as we found every sport we looked for. The visuals are easy and the support is super responsive.
PLAYHUB CASINO - 100% UP TO $500
If you're looking for something extra on top of your betting, PlayHub Casino is the place for you. Your dealers are topless women who will engage with you throughout the entire game. In addition, PlayHub Casino also has the option to deposit and withdraw with BTC.
SO WHAT ARE NOT UK CASINOS?
In the past years, Non UK websites have become very popular in the UK. With an increase in the number of cryptocurrencies, coins, and anonymous transaction platforms, it’s now very easy to make casino payments or betting without linking them to any personal identity on online casinos not in UK.
And so, it is very common for gamblers from the UK to decide to play on independent gambling sites which means they are sites not registered with the UKGC. Why? Well, for starters, Independent gambling non-UK casino sites can offer a larger variety of freedom in your gambling, since they don’t have outside UK control and they are different from UK online casinos.
The most important features not UK sites you should know about:
- Non UK casino sites accept players from all over the world
Foreign casinos and sites without a UK licence are open to players worldwide and not just for players from the UK. This is a great thing because it means there is a much larger amount of players who are wagering their money on these online casino sites. In addition, it also increases the chances of you winning as well. With the best and new independent casinos UK list you’ll find casino operators with countless daily active players from all over the world.
- Free from outside control
No outside control basically means that not UK sites don’t fall under UK jurisdiction and laws and so, they are also not under the UKGC jurisdiction. On the one hand, this can be viewed as a negative thing if you are looking to play under UK regulated brands only, but on the other hand, you can really benefit from it. How? For example, if you registered with Gamcare and self-excluded yourself from gambling you will have a hard time finding a UK online casino to play on. For that reason, players look for sites not from the UK and specifically for independent casinos.
- Safe and secure payments
When it comes to foreign online casinos, many players are concerned with the security and safety of these sites. But wrongfully so! Independent online not UK sites offer some of the safest payment methods around. You can pay using e-Wallets, for example, which have their own secure infrastructure for processing payments.
- Mobile-friendly. Most new not UK sites have mobile-optimized versions of their site. This is fantastic for players that prefer playing on the move, as they can use their anonymous casino app and play wherever and whenever they want. Mobile casinos come in two variations: mobile-optimized websites or full apps. anonymous casino apps can be found in Google Play Store or the App Store for Apple devices.
- Powered by software providers that usually appear in US casinos. In UK online casinos, the most popular software providers are IGT, Playtech, Quickspin, NetEnt, Microgaming etc. But, they can hardly be found in the online casino not in UK websites. Since these gambling sites are frequently visited by Americans, they feature casino games providers that are popular in the US, such as Gameart, Rival and RTG. So If you’re looking for an American casino for British players, you can choose some of the options we list above.
- Crypto payments. Since you can play anonymously on non UK sites, you can also pay anonymously. How? on websites not on under the UK legislation, you can pay Through cryptocurrencies, which allow complete anonymity and protection. These casinos tend to feature and prefer crypto casino payments.
- Gamstop. Non UK sites are casino sites not on gamstop. By not having the UKGC strict regulation over their head, these sites can provide bingo not on gamstop and other games as well. This can be a positive thing or a negative thing. If you have any trouble controlling your money, such poker sites not on gamstop are not the place for you to place any bets. If you are simply looking for some other themes or some very large bonuses, you will find these sites provide the exact excitement you have been looking for.
Registration to Not UK Sites:
- “Incognito” mode gambling
This is not just for porn! If you want to play in one of these online casino not in UK sites, you will have a hard time finding it among UK gambling sites since all UK casino operators demand that you fill in your personal information. At some point, you will have to verify your identity via a photo of your ID or passport. In independent gambling sites, you don’t have too and you are able to play anonymously. At non UK casinos, they don’t keep records of your playing there and you can take advantage of absolute privacy.
- Licensed with Curacao eGaming. Curacao eGaming is an off-shore licensing body that will allow casinos to start their operations in countries all over the world. Curacao Registered Sites can be found among casino operators on our list. These Online Casinos not with a UK licence come to serve international players and are usually licensed by this them.
- No verification
As mentioned above, many casinos require you to verify your data in a different way. This process usually takes longer than you want and could be tiring since you have to scan some documents, upload them to their servers and wait for the casino to approve your account. In an online non UK casino, you can deposit without verification, you can simply register and start playing right away!
PAYMENTS FOR NOT UK CASINO SITES
If you want to make a payment at online websites not on from the UK, you’ll need access and the ability to process payments on anonymous and protected software. This means having some kind of crypto wallet or using anonymous vouchers. Here we list the best and most popular anonymous casino payment methods:
Bitcoin was the first and still is the king of cryptocurrency. When it comes to not UK sites, BTC has been ruling the anonymous payments kingdom for near a decade. It’s the number 1 cryptocurrency in the all around the world, so if a casino offers crypto payments, it will support Bitcoin. You can obtain Bitcoin through a crypto wallet, where you exchange other currencies for Bitcoin. After that, you can make payments in anonymous casino Bitcoin.
PLAYER TIPS FOR INDEPENDENT NON UK CASINOS
- The most important thing you should do is to set the gambling budget. Once you set it you need to commit to the limit. Also, it is also very recommended to set a profit limit, which would be reasonable.
- Once you've reached the profit limit at non-UK casino sites - please quit. You might lose the next bet you play.
- If you have lost past your set limit you decided on when gambling at sites not from the UK, quit right then and there.
- Avoid borrowing or lending money for punting purposes. This can bring stress to your life.
- Please learn the processes of playing for real money prior to when you play at sites not under the UKGC - not after it. Gambling at non United Kingdom listed casinos is a very bad place and time for any kind of experiment. You are very much advised to check the payment methods particularly.
- Notice the support response time and availability before you sign up with any independent or online casino not in UK sites. If you think it's needed, make a call or send them an email with any kind of request to see how long it might take them to answer.
- Confirm if the not UK sites are registered with any specific Country. This can help reduce any kind of risk of you being let down by them.
- Be cautious of any offer which seems way too generous. They might be a trap.
- LEARN money handling, it might just be more important than the game itself.
- Any respectable non UK sites that offer online casino games should be licensed by a government or should be a member of the Interactive Gaming Council. Make sure you look into this.
- after you go through the full t&cs of the casinos not registered in the UK offering online casino games you can play. If you have any issue understanding a clause, call the support and get clarification before you deposit.
- Because of the variety of independent non UK casinos offering gambling games, online reviews, and guides abound. Online non UK casino forums are also a great place to find out more about any non UK listed casinos offering any type of online casino games.
- Before you register at non-UK casinos, play some free casino games. This can help you judge the quality of the casino games, which will help you make a decision whether you still want to stay with the casino or not. Most respectable non UK casinos offer free casino games and let players judge the quality of the games without having to deposit.
- If anything sounds way "too good to be true", be cautious. Some non UK sites might offer very aggressive offers and “huge” bonuses but are not responsive when the time of cash-outs.
- Read and understand the full casino terms and conditions prior to depositing and starting to play any games there.
- Don’t gamble at non-British casinos when you are after drinking or consuming any kind of drug. This will extremely reduce you judgment ability.
- Don’t play when you are not feeling up for it mentally or physically.
- Don’t try to recover any losses by increasing bets at non UK sites.
- If you're in a winning position don’t become too greedy. You will probably just end up losing what you had just come across.
- Do not gamble more than the set limit you decided upon before gambling at non-UK sites.
- DON'T risk MORE money than you can afford to play with, especially on a new game or a game that you don’t know all the rules for very well.
- Any kind of underage gambling at non UK sites is strictly prohibited - so please don't do it. Don’t place any kind of bets on any non UK gambling sites offering online casino games, if you’re not 18 years of age yet. This is true even if they have free casino games available.
- If for some reason any support agent is rude to you, don’t put up with it. Complain right then and there and if the casino doesn’t take the desired action, post your experience up at an online forum.
- Usually, with non-UK casino sites there is something called a Redemption Flowback. This ensures that if while playing, your game freezes - don’t stress. Your money should be credited back into the account. Just check with the casino support and they will be able to assist.
- Do not, again DO NOT commit any kind of fraud ever. The casino sites not on the UKGC watch list have very sophisticated software that can pinpoint any fraud immediately.
LIVE CASINO NON UK SITES
Maybe the best hit in modern online gaming has been the live independent casinos uk. And even though many think that live casinos are a commodity of non UK casinos alone, you will be pleased to find out that there are also some not UK sites that provide live casino games.
What are live non UK casino sites?
It is actually pretty simple to explain. Live casinos are pretty much the exact embodiment of a real-life - in house casino table games section that has now come to life through online live video. The idea behind creating live casino games was to enable any player to enjoy the full casino experience - from anywhere.
Live non UK casinos are not just a mere computer programmed version of the actual casino. live non-UK casinos try to give you the most authentic casino vibe as humanly possible. How is this done? Take Betonline casino for example. The live video is done by combining actual real-life dealers with an easy-to-use virtual interface. This allows the player to place the bets on a real blackjack casino table run by an actual man or woman. In addition to the player and the dealer, other players are also allowed to join in by choosing the same table as you, making playing at home an even more real experience.
Why choose live non UK casinos instead of actual casinos?
To answer this, just picture yourself right now. Where are you? Exactly. with live websites not in UK You can do this from anywhere. Anytime.
In addition, even though some people might just play live independent casinos UK since it is more comfortable than walking out to the nearest casino, for many it is not even a choice. living out of the city or far from any land casinos makes it almost impossible for some to physically check out a land casino.
This is why live casinos not registered in the UKGC are thriving today. They enable us to enjoy our favourite games from the comfort of our own home.
Another thought is for many people thought they love checking out land casinos, the situation can be quite stressful. Gambling any sum of money with others watching might lead them to make decisions they otherwise would not have made. Live non UK sites give the player the "home court advantage" in other words.
So, how do live casinos actually work?
Live non UK casinos are pretty fascinating, to say the least. When it comes down to it, any live game provider must have more technology than just a simple webcam and a deck of cards to be able to broadcast their games across the web.
Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Live, Authentic Gaming, Ezugi, and Extreme Live Gaming are just a few names of online game which have started working with live casino gaming. Such platforms have their "studios" all around the world from where they broadcast their games. In these studios, they manage tens if not hundreds of real table game dealers who know the rules and familiarise themselves with the technology presented to them.
In front of the live non UK casino dealers they see a screen with all the game information including the room’s chat. This is how the dealer is able to communicate with the players and communicate the key information regarding any winnings, player decisions, or big individual wins.
Maybe the most fantastic thing about live non UK casino tech is the fact that in all card games, each one of the cards has a tiny magnet chip attached to them. The deck is then placed right next to a chip reader where the dealer swipes the cards quickly before actually dealing them to the players. This is is how the reader at live websites not in UK can easily count the value of the player’s cards not needing the players to have to get their hands dirty. Everything around live casino games is automated.
Is there a minimum bet at live non UK casino sites?
As with all land casinos and their table games, live casinos have similar maximum and minimum bets. The great thing about live casinos compared to land casinos is the fact that these casino games are meant for really everyone out there, from small-time or first-time gamblers to bonafide experienced high rollers. Put differently, most land casinos have a great variety of tables with different minimum and maximum bets, ranging everywhere from the smallest £0.50 to and rare cases £20,000 per round. The more choices that the online casinos give you, the more people they will have playing their games.
Do all online websites not in UK have live casino games?
Sadly, no. But today we would say that the vast majority do. This does not mean, however, that every online casino has a great variety of them of course or that they are all of the highest quality.
So, when searching for alive independent casinos uk, we would advise you to look for live games on websites not in UK from the following providers: NetEnt Live and Evolution Gaming. These two are the biggest live casino providers in the business today. The market-leader being Evolution Gaming focusing their efforts only on live casino games. With these two right behind, you will without a doubt find at least a number of live non UK gambling sites you will enjoy.
What games can I expect to find at live casinos?
Live independent casinos UK have become extremely popular since they launched. So it is no surprise that there’s absolutely no shortage of games available. If you are a blackjack fan or roulette, craps, baccarat, or casino poker fan, or simply trying something new, you will find something to play.
At this point, the live game providers are noticing how popular they are becoming. This, by default, led to them to be even more inventive and come out with better and more exciting games every few weeks. If you enjoy going out of your comfort zone, you might really enjoy the new versions of some old classics like the Double Ball Roulette and Infinite Blackjack. With live casinos at websites not under the UKGC, there are always freshly updated and new ways to gamble online and try and make some extra money!
Why should I choose live casino table games over normal online casino table games?
As mentioned above, this is mostly a matter of your preference, but there are a few things where we think live casinos not with the United Kingdom Gaming Commission beat the normal online casino table games. Here are our reasons:
- Live independent casinos UK have a more leisurely pace. When playing alone at home things can easily get quite hectic. For instance, with computer programmed blackjack, it is always you who is solely responsible for setting your pace as to how fast your rounds will be. So in turn, this can lead to losing money in just a few moments. At live casinos, however, you sit at a table with other players, which slows the game down and forces you to keep your cool and to take your time. Unless you are looking to spend just a quick 5 to 15 minutes at the table, you might want to relax and try live casino games.
- Live casinos are much more social. When you are playing at a live non UK casinos, you never have to be alone even though you physically are. You can always strike up a chat with the dealer and your fellow gamblers and feel like you are spending the time with some friends instead of just aimlessly pressing buttons all alone.
- Live casinos feel more real and less rigged. Online casinos and their games are must go through rigorous testing from licensed parties to establish completely legitimacy and fairness and become regulated. This doesn’t mean, however, that we won’t sometimes feel like luck just simply seems to have something against us. With live casino blackjack, for example, you can see the cards being dealt from the deck with absolutely no tomfoolery, which further solidifies the fact that these games are indeed legitimate. When playing against a computer program, it might sometimes feel just a little bit too convenient when the dealer has an amazing stroke of luck that costs you your win.
- Live casinos have more games. Nowadays, there are tons of variations of the most popular games that have been developed exclusively with live casinos in mind. This is yet another reason to invest in live games instead of the usual stuff.
Any reasons to choose normal online casino table games over live casino games?
Like we already mentioned, these things are a matter of preference more than anything else. Here are a few reasons why some people might feel more inclined to stay out of live websites not in UK than to get in them.
- Regular live websites not in UK limit your time to make decisions. When playing social games, there is a sense of urgency with your choices. Games such as roulette and blackjack have a betting period where you are supposed to place your bets, and if you don’t, the game will essentially move on without you. After this betting period is over, roulette games will simply conclude with the ball landing on a number, whereas in blackjack you will need to make further decisions down the line. In this famous card game’s live casino iterations, you will usually have about 30 seconds to decide whether you want to hit, stand, double down or split. If you are not familiar with the rules and tend to weigh in on your decisions a lot, live blackjack might not be for you.
- Live casino’s slower pace might irritate some people. Sometimes you might be on a schedule and just want to play a few rounds of your favourite game. Live casino tables are not for those without any time to spare - so websites not under the UKGC jurisdiction might be what you are looking for.
INDEPENDENT NOT UK CASINOS BY COUNTRIES
When it comes to casino sites from outside the UK, there are many countries they operate from. It’s enough to take a look at some independent online casino reviews to see that some countries are preferable to others in terms of safety. Here’s the overview of all the locations where you can find independent online casinos:
- International. There is a large number of independent online non UK casinos that operate from different continents or remote locations. These international online casino sites usually operate from smaller countries with favorable gambling laws. (Curacao is a great example).
- Pretty much anyplace outside the United Kingdom. For UK players, online casinos usually operate from inside the UK. However, there are some foreign casinos that have a UKGC license as well. If you want to find websites not in the UK with the best ratings and reviews, take a look at our list just a few scrolls up.
- United States. The U.S has a fascinating relationship with gambling. Not to mention the fact land-based gambling is restricted outside of very specific states, online casinos are highly regulated as well. Usually, As far as we know, US players are not allowed to register in foreign online casinos. Therefore, there are many online casinos who work independently and supply games to the Americans. However, if you look hard enough you will be able to find some US casinos that accept UK players as well just like there are casinos from the UK not under the UKGC which accept UK players.
- Europe. All EU Member States share similar online gambling laws, so there are some independent non UK casino sites catering to EU players specifically. In our opinion, these are the safest casinos from this list since many of them have a UKGC license as well. If you want to play in EU casinos that accept UK players, check out our list above.
INDEPENDENT NON UK SITES BY LICENSES
For an online casino to be considered legal, the casino website needs to have a gambling license from some country. Regarding the UK, the authority that gives out this license is the UKGC, but what about independent casino online websites? These operators get licensed with different gambling authorities. Here are some of them:
- Curacao eGaming. Probably the most common, Curacao is the top offshore licensing option for independent casinos. If you are looking for Curacao casinos that accept UK players, you’ll find a complete list on their official website. This authority is without a doubt one of the oldest online gaming institutions still in existence, which started its operating in 1996.
- Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association. GBGA is another very popular licensing institution that casinos use to legalize their services. Thanks to online gambling laws and tax policies, many online casinos apply for a Gibraltar gaming license. To play in a Gibraltar casino online, choose one of the casino sites from the list attached.
- Malta Gaming Authority. MGA is the license “to have” for any online casino. Since Malta is in the EU, a license from this body enables casinos to offer their services to players all over the EU. MGA online casino sites can be found on our list of best independent non UK casinos above.
- Casinos without a Swedish Licence. If you are a Swedish player and looking to play at casinos without Spelpaus you are in luck as you can use the casinos listed above.
NON UK WEBSITES QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What are the best Not UK Sites?
The top Not UK Sites of 2020 still accepting players from the UK listed on this page were selected by the players based on Security, Game Selection, VIP program, Deposit methods, Withdrawal times and Support Responsiveness.
Are websites not under the UKGC safe?
Safety and security depend entirely on the brand, but Non UK online casinos might not be as safe as regulated and audited casinos. What you get when you gamble online anonymously is usually very good, but you also lose some of the advantages you can get playing in a regulated casino.
Are online non UK sites regulated?
All online casinos are regulated by somebody, licensed and audited. In order for a casino to operate in a legal and fair manner, it needs to have a license from some type of authority. Independent online casinos usually have licenses from Malta, Curacao, and Gibraltar. These countries have less strict laws related to online gambling.
What are the advantages of gambling at Casinos not in UK?
Clearly, the biggest advantage is the anonymity: you can gamble without giving your identity away or risking misuse of personal data. In some casinos, you can also benefit from casino not with a UK licence bonus when you deposit using a cryptocurrency or voucher method.
What are the Disadvantages of gambling at websites not under the UKGC?
The #1 minus is that these casinos are often non UK sites or registered with UKCG. If you’re a problem gambler, then you won’t have the option to take a self-exclusion period. Also, these sites are generally less targeted at UK punters so it might be harder to get support.
Can I gamble on Non UK sites if I am signed up to Gamstop?
Yes. Although it is not advised. Since these gambling sites are not under the UKGC they are not forced by law to sign up to Gamstop and therefore you can select any of the sites on this page and play.
What is the difference between UK Regulated Casinos and Non UK Casinos?
The main difference is Who is in charge of this casino. If the UKGC gave a Casino a Licence then they are the body your turn to for help if anything goes wrong. If You are playing at a Casino not regulated in the UK you will need to turn to the Body which gave that Casino Licence if you find your self in a tight position.
Is it legal or illegal to play at websites not registered in the UK?
Don’t worry, It’s legal to play at casino websites not signed up with the UKGC as long as it’s licensed with a regulatory body somewhere. For UK players, this licensing authority is the Gambling Commission, so any casino needs to have a UKGC license in order to operate legally in the United Kingdom.
How can I make a deposit?
Depending on your choice of payment method, you go through a different deposit process. In an anonymous bitcoin casino, you must have a BTC wallet so you can draw crypto funds. This means that you have to exchange GBP to Bitcoin prior to playing.
BOTTOM LINE CASINOS - NOT UK SITES
One key note that is good to remember when depositing money at non UK casinos is that it’s absolutely legitamite for UK players.
Since you are a player, you can select any online casino to gamble at. However, the UKGC issues online gaming licenses only to certain casinos, making it OK for them to promote their websites to UK players, and non UK sites are simply sites without this UK license.
These casinos, In return, pay 15% (soon 21%) tax on gross gaming revenue (GGR).
By the the UK Gambling law, sites that are not covered by the UKGC are not given the right to promote gaming services in the UK. This means that the UKGC could have a problem with them accepting UK players to their non UK casino sites.
However, the law does not state that it’s illegal for players, which makes it 100% legal to play at foreign casino websites, without UK licence.
So, if you want to play at non UK casinos - it’s 100% legal and up to you.
About the Author: Michael Volton
Michael J. Volton is one of thebest-casinos creators. Spending over 16 years in the gaming world from both player, operator, legal and some years in different iGaming commissions he is one of the top UK casino experts. As someone who has been cheated out of over £10,000 at a scam unregulated casino Michael has made it one of his mission to help other players who are looking for ways around gamstop to still play at safe online casinos.