INDEPENDENT ONLINE NON UK CASINOS
Gambling of all sorts is rapidly growing around the world. Here the UK is probably leading the curve, there is no question about that. Because of this, there are many online casinos starting their operations and providing services for players in the UK and around the world. Amongst these providers are a great number of non UK casinos also known as Independent Online Casinos who provide their games and offers to players all around the globe. When you Google or search for new casinos to play online, you'll come across many non-UK and some non gamstop sites. Non UK not on gamstop sites are casinos that are not developed by British companies and who provide their gaming solutions to players all around the world. Many of these casinos are sites not registered with gamstop.
What can you expect to find on this post?
On this site, we listed and we'll keep updating the top new non UK independent casinos. you’ll be able to find names of the online casinos, their welcome bonus offer, devices you can play on, some pros and cons for each brand and a sign-up link. The casinos discussed include a large variety of slots not registered with gamstop, bingo games, Keno options and any other online game available today. After deciding which independent casino site you’d like to join, just click the “Play Now” button on the list and you will be redirected to that casino to start playing! So go ahead and enjoy this read about Casinos from the UK not on gamstop.
Before you continue please note: Gambling can be risky. So, if you have any problem gambling habits - please STOP and leave this site. We do not wish to be a reason for any trouble you might be causing yourself. We know non UK casinos can be appealing but please LEAVE this site and seek professional help! This site is only for you if you know you can control your gambling.
On this page you will also find:
- Benefits of playing in an independent non UK casino site.
- List of all the best online casinos for UK players.
- Countries that host independent casino operators.
- Details about organizations like Gamstop, MGA, Curacao Egaming.
- FAQ’S with a summary of the info we found most important regarding non UK casinos.
BEST INDEPENDENT NON UK CASINOS
+35 FREE SPINS
✅ Up to €13,000 option for welcome bonus! ✅ Top New Brand 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
100% BONUS UP TO $1000 FREE
+88 FREE SPINS
✅ Live Chat 24/7 ✅ 550+ Games ✅ Easy Payment Options 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
100% BONUS UP TO $1000 FREE +88 FREE SPINS
✅ Live Chat 24/7 ✅ 550+ Games ✅ Easy Payment Options 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
400% UP TO €800
✅ SSL Encryption ✅ Huge Bonuses ✅ UK not on gamstop 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
220% UP TO 12K
✅ Over 600 slots ✅ Live games ✅ 24/7 support 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
220% UP TO 12K
✅ Over 600 slots ✅ Live games ✅ 24/7 support 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
UP TO 300%
✅ Option to Play Practice Mode ✅ Weekend Bonuses ✅ Bingo Games 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
UP TO 300%
✅ Option to Play Practice Mode ✅ Weekend Bonuses ✅ Bingo Games 🇬🇧 Accepted
T&C Apply | 18+
One quick note before you continue - Gambling can be an issue for many people, and so - if you know yourself to have any issue with gambling - please STOP and leave this site. We do not want to be the reason for any trouble you might be causing yourself. We know non UK casinos can be appealing since they are not registered with Gamstop, but please, if you are a problematic gambler - LEAVE this site and seek professional help! This site is only for you if you know you can control yourself.
SO WHAT ARE INDEPENDENT NON UK CASINOS?
In the past years, anonymous websites not on gamstop along with betting sites not on gamstop have become very popular in the UK. With an increase in the number of cryptocurrencies, coins, and anonymous transaction platforms, it’s now very easy to make casino payments or betting without linking them to any personal identity on anonymous online casinos.
And so, it is very common for gamblers from the UK to decide to play on independent gambling sites which means they are sites not blocked by Gamstop. Why? Well, for starters, Independent gambling non-UK casino sites can offer a larger variety of freedom in your gambling, since they don’t have outside UK control and they are different from UK online casinos.
Here are the most important features you should know about:
- Non UK casino sites accept players from all over the world
Foreign casinos and non gamstop sites are open to players worldwide and not just for players from the UK. This is a great thing because it means there is a much larger amount of players who are wagering their money on these online casino sites. In addition, it also increases the chances of you winning as well. With the best and new independent casinos UK list you’ll find casino operators with countless daily active players from all over the world.
- Free from outside control
No outside control basically means that non UK casinos don’t fall under UK jurisdiction and laws and so, they are also not blocked by Gamstop. On the one hand, this can be viewed as a negative thing if you are looking to play under UK regulated brands only, but on the other hand, you can really benefit from it. How? For example, if you registered with Gamstop and self-excluded yourself from gambling you will have a hard time finding a UK online casino to play on. For that reason, players look for UK not on gamstop sites and specifically for independent non UK casinos.
- Safe and secure payments
When it comes to foreign online casinos, many players are concerned with the security and safety of these sites. But wrongfully so! Independent online non UK casinos offer some of the safest payment methods around. You can pay using e-Wallets, for example, which have their own secure infrastructure for processing payments.
- Mobile-friendly. Most new sites not on gamestop and anonymous websites not on gamstop have mobile-optimized versions of their site. This is fantastic for players that prefer playing on the move, as they can use their anonymous casino app and play wherever and whenever they want. Mobile casinos come in two variations: mobile-optimized websites or full apps. anonymous casino apps can be found in Google Play Store or the App Store for Apple devices.
- Powered by software providers that usually appear in US casinos. In UK online casinos, the most popular software providers are IGT, Playtech, Quickspin, NetEnt, Microgaming etc. But, they can hardly be found in anonymous casinos. Since these gambling sites are frequently visited by Americans, they feature casino games providers which are popular in the US, such as Gameart, Rival and RTG. So If you’re looking for an American casino for British players, you can choose some of the options we list above.
- Crypto payments. Since you can play anonymously on websites not on gamstop, you can also pay anonymously. How? on anonymous websites not on gamstop you can pay Through cryptocurrencies, which allow complete anonymity and protection. These casinos tend to feature and prefer crypto casino payments.
Registration to Non UK Casinos:
- “Incognito” mode gambling
This is not just for porn! If you want to play in one of these anonymous online casinos, you will have a hard time finding it among UK gambling sites since all UK casino operators demand that you fill in your personal information. At some point, you will have to verify your identity via a photo of your ID or passport. In independent gambling sites, you don’t have too and you are able to play anonymously. At UK not on gamstop casinos, they don’t keep records of your playing there and you can take advantage of absolute privacy.
- Licensed with Curacao eGaming. Curacao eGaming is an off-shore licensing body that will allow casinos to start their operations in countries all over the world. Curacao Registered Sites can be found among casino operators on our list. These anonymous Online Casinos come to serve international players and are usually licensed by this them.
- No verification
As mentioned above, many casinos require you to verify your data in a different way. This process usually takes longer than you want and could be tiring since you have to scan some documents, upload them to their servers and wait for the casino to approve your account. In an online non UK casino, you can deposit without verification, you can simply register and start playing right away! HERE is another list of casinos not only UK players can enjoy!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CASINO GASMTOP GAMBLING
ANONYMOUSE LIVE NON GAMSTOP CASINO
If you want to make a payment at anonymous online websites not on gamstop, you’ll need access and the ability to process payments on anonymous and protected software. This means having some kind of crypto wallet or using anonymous vouchers. Here we list the best and most popular anonymous casino payment methods:
Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first and still is the king of cryptocurrency. When it comes to websites not on gamstop, BTC has been ruling the anonymous payments kingdom for near a decade. It’s the number 1 cryptocurrency in the all around the world, so if a casino offers crypto payments, it will support Bitcoin. You can obtain Bitcoin through a crypto wallet, where you exchange other currencies for Bitcoin. After that, you can make payments in anonymous casino Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash is the little baby of the Bitcoin. It appeared on the financial markets after a fork of the BTC back in 2017. It is used pretty much in the same way as Bitcoin, except it has different value: it’s worth much less than original BTC. In a Bitcoin cash casino, you can use this cryptocurrency to make anonymous casino payments.
Ethereum. Ethereum is the #2 cryptocurrency in the world of websites not on gamstop after the BTC, and so it is also very popular amongst anonymous casinos. Casinos that have a wide offer of anonymous payment methods should and probably will have Ethereum as a deposit method. This currency is worth less than the Bitcoin, but it’s also less volatile. You can use it to deposit anonymously in Ethereum online casinos.
Litecoin. After the Bitcoin and ETH, Litecoin is probably the world’s 3rd most popular cryptocurrency amongst websites not on gamstop. It has the lowest value out of the top three, which means that you can obtain much more Litecoin than other cryptos. In Litecoin casino sites, you can swap some of your “regular money” for the Litecoin cryptocurrency and play anonymously.
Paysafecard. This method of payment is not a cryptocurrency but it still allows complete privacy. Paysafecard is available in most casinos online and it’s probably one of the most convenient payment methods that operate today. The process of making a deposit is much more simple than obtaining cryptocurrencies for beginners. In Paysafe casinos, you can deposit by entering a one-time code which you obtain from a voucher you previously purchased in a store or online.
Neosurf. Neosurf websites not on gamstop are a bit less available and supported the Paysafecard option, and being the most popular method in Australia it’s no surprise that it is also a very popular payment method for UK players. It works similarly to Paysafecard and it’s absolutely anonymous: you buy a voucher in a retail store or order it online, choose Neosurf as your casino deposit method and then simply enter the code you got from your voucher.
Mobile Phone Billing
Pay by phone casinos are available and are popular all over the UK and with websites not on gamstop. This is also one of the traditional methods of depositing money into an online casino website. You can do this by choosing to pay by phone casino, not Boku, opting for the pay by phone method, entering the amount you want to deposit and then confirming it via SMS. The only data you put in is your actual phone number.
DO'S & DON'T DO'S - ONLINE CASINOS NOT ON GAMSTOP
- The most important thing you should do is to set the gambling budget. Once you set it you need to commit to the limit. Also, it is also very recommended to set a profit limit, which would be reasonable.
- Once you've reached the profit limit at casino sites not on gamstop - please quit. You might loose the next bet you play.
- If you have lost past your set limit you decided on when gambling at sites not on gamstop, quit right then and there.
- Avoid borrowing or lending money for punting purposes. This can bring stress to your life.
- Please learn the processes of playing for real money prior to when you play at sites not on gamstop - not after it. Gambling at non gamstop casinos is a very bad place and time for any kind of experiments. You are very much advised to check the payment methods particularly.
- Notice the support response time and availability before you sign up with any non gamstop casinos. If you think it's needed, make a call or send them an email with any kind of request to see how long it might take them to answer.
- Confirm if the non gamstop casinos are registered with any specific Country. This can help reduce any kind of risk of you being let down by them.
- Be cautious of any offer which seems way too generous. They might be a trap.
- LEARN money handling, it might just be more important than the game itself.
- Any respectable non gamstop casinos that offer online casino games should be licensed by a government or should be a member of the Interactive Gaming Council. Make sure you look into this.
- after you go through the full t&c’s of the non gamstop casinos offering online casino games you can play. If you have any issue understanding a clause, call the support and get clarification before you deposit.
- Because of the variety of non gamstop casinos offering gambling games, online reviews and guides abound. Online casino forums not on gamstop are also a great place to find out more about any non gamstop casinos offering any type of online casino games.
- Before you register at non gamstop casinos, play some free casino games. This can help you judge the quality of the casino games, which will help you make a decision wether you still want to stay with the casino or not. Most respectable non gamstop casinos offer free casino games and let players judge the quality of the games without having to deposit.
- If anything sounds way "too good to be true", be cautious. Some non gamstop casinos might offer very aggressive offers and “huge” bonuses, but are not responsive when the time of cash-outs.
- Read and understand the full casino terms and conditions prior to depositing and starting to play any games there.
- Don’t gamble at non gamstop casinos when you are after drinking or consuming any kind of drug. This will extremely reduce you judgment ability.
- Don’t play when you are not feeling up for it mentally or physically.
- Don’t try to recover any losses by increasing bets at non gamstop casinos.
- If you're in a winning position don’t become too greedy. You will probably just end up losing what you had just come across.
- Do not gamble more than the set limit you decided upon before gambling at non gamstop casinos.
- DON'T risk MORE money than you can afford to play with, especially on a new game or a game that you don’t know all the rules for very well.
- Any kind of underage gambling at non gamstop casinos is strictly prohibited - so please don't do it. Don’t place any kind of bets on any non gamstop casinos offering online casino games, if you’re not 18 years of age yet. This is true even if they have free casino games available.
- If for some reason any support agent is rude to you, don’t put up with it. Complain right then and there and if the casino doesn’t take the desired action, post your experience up at an online forum.
- Usually, with non gamstop casinos there is something called a Redemption Flowback. This ensures that if while playing, your game freezes - don’t stress. Your money should be credited back into the account. Just check with the casino support and they will be able to assist.
- Do not, again DO NOT commit any kind of fraud ever. The casino sites not on gamstop have very sophisticated software which can pinpoint any fraud immediately.
ANONYMOUSE LIVE NON GAMSTOP CASINOS
Maybe the best hit in modern online gaming has been the live casinos. And even though many think that live casinos are a commodity of gamstop casinos alone, you will be pleased to find out that there are also some non gamstop casinos that provide live casino games.
What are live non gamstop casinos?
It is actually pretty simple to explain. Live casinos are pretty much the exact embodiment of a real-life - in house casino table games section that has now come to life through online live video. The idea behind creating live casino games was to enable any player to enjoy the full casino experience - from anywhere.
Live non gamstop casinos are not just a mere computer programmed version of the actual casino. live non-gamstop casinos try to give you the most authentic casino vibe as humanly possible. How is this done? Take Betonline casino for example. The live video is done by combining actual real-life dealers with an easy-to-use virtual interface. This allows the player to place the bets on a real blackjack casino table run by an actual man or woman. In addition to the player and the dealer, other players are also allowed to join in by choosing the same table as you, making playing at home an even more real experience.
Why choose live non gamstop casinos instead of actual casinos?
To answer this, just picture yourself right now. Where are you? Exactly. with live websites not in UK You can do this from anywhere. Anytime.
In addition, even though some people might just play live non gamstop casinos since it is more comfortable than walking out to the nearest casino, for many it is not even a choice. living out of the city or far from any land casinos makes it almost impossible for some to physically check out a land casino.
This is why live non gamstop casinos are thriving today. They enable us to enjoy our favourite games from the comfort of our own home.
Another thought is for many people thought they love checking out land casinos, the situation can be quite stressful. Gambling any sum of money with others watching might lead them to make decisions they otherwise would not have made. Live non gamstop casinos give the player the "home court advantage" in other words.
So, how do live casinos actually work?
Live non gamstop casinos are pretty fascinating, to say the least. When it comes down to it, any live game provider must have more technology than just a simple webcam and a deck of cards to be able to broadcast their games across the web.
Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Live, Authentic Gaming, Ezugi, and Extreme Live Gaming are just a few names of online game which have started working with live casino gaming. Such platforms have their "studios" all around the world from where they broadcast their games. In these studios, they manage tens if not hundreds of real table game dealers who know the rules and familiarise themselves with the technology presented to them.
In front of the live non gamstop casino dealers they see a screen with all the game information including the room’s chat. This is how the dealer is able to communicate with the players and communicate the key information regarding any winnings, player decisions, or big individual wins.
Maybe the most fantastic thing about live non gamstop casino tech is the fact that in all card games, each one of the cards has a tiny magnet chip attached to them. The deck is then placed right next to a chip reader where the dealer swipes the cards quickly before actually dealing them to the players. This is is how the reader at live websites not in UK can easily count the value of the player’s cards not needing the players to have to get their hands dirty. Everything around live casino games is automated.
Is there a minimum bet at live non gamstop casinos?
As with all land casinos and their table games, live casinos have similar maximum and minimum bets. The great thing about live casinos compared to land casinos is the fact that these casino games are meant for really everyone out there, from small-time or first-time gamblers to bonafide experienced high rollers. Put differently, most land casinos have a great variety of tables with different minimum and maximum bets, ranging everywhere from the smallest £0.50 to and rare cases £20,000 per round. The more choices that the online casinos give you, the more people they will have playing their games.
Do all online websites not in UK have live casino games?
Sadly, no. But today we would say that the vast majority do. This does not mean, however, that every online casino has a great variety of them of course or that they are all of the highest quality.
So, when searching for alive non gamstop casinos, we would advise you to look for live games on websites not in UK from the following providers: NetEnt Live and Evolution Gaming. These two are the biggest live casino providers in the business today. The market-leader being Evolution Gaming focusing their efforts only on live casino games. With these two right behind, you will without a doubt find at least a number of live non gamstop casinos you will enjoy.
What games can I expect to find at live casinos?
Live casinos in the UK especially by websites not on gamstop have become extremely popular since they launched. So it is no surprise that there’s absolutely no shortage of games available. If you are a blackjack fan or roulette, craps, baccarat, or casino poker fan, or simply trying something new, you will find something to play.
At this point, the live game providers are noticing how popular they are becoming. This, by default, led to them to be even more inventive and come out with better and more exciting games every few weeks. If you enjoy going out of your comfort zone, you might really enjoy the new versions of some old classics like the Double Ball Roulette and Infinite Blackjack. With live casinos at websites not on gamstop, there are always fresh updated and new ways to gamble online and try and make some extra money!
Why should I choose live casino table games over normal online casino table games?
As mentioned above, this is mostly a matter of your preference, but there are a few things where we think live casinos not on gamstop beat the normal online casino table games. Here are our reasons:
- Live casinos have a more leisurely pace. When playing alone at home things can easily get quite hectic. For instance, with computer programmed blackjack, it is always you who is solely responsible for setting your pace as to how fast your rounds will be. So in turn, this can lead to losing money in just a few moments. At live casinos, however, you sit at a table with other players, which slows the game down and forces you to keep your cool and to take your time. Unless you are looking to spend just a quick 5 to 15 minutes at the table, you might want to relax and try live casino games.
- Live casinos are much more social. When you are playing at a live non gamstop casino, you never have to be alone even though you physically are. You can always strike up a chat with the dealer and your fellow gamblers and feel like you are spending the time with some friends instead of just aimlessly pressing buttons all alone.
- Live casinos feel more real and less rigged. Online casinos and their games are must go through rigorous testing from licensed parties to establish completely legitimacy and fairness and become regulated. This doesn’t mean, however, that we won’t sometimes feel like luck just simply seems to have something against us. With live casino blackjack, for example, you can see the cards being dealt from the deck with absolutely no tomfoolery, which further solidifies the fact that these games are indeed legitimate. When playing against a computer program, it might sometimes feel just a little bit too convenient when the dealer has an amazing stroke of luck that costs you your win.
- Live casinos have more games. Nowadays, there are tons of variations of the most popular games that have been developed exclusively with live casinos in mind. This is yet another reason to invest in live games instead of the usual stuff.
Any reasons to choose normal online casino table games over live casino games?
Like we already mentioned, these things are a matter of preference more than anything else. Here are a few reasons why some people might feel more inclined to stay out of live websites not in UK than to get in them.
- Regular live websites not in UK limit your time to make decisions. When playing social games, there is a sense of urgency with your choices. Games such as roulette and blackjack have a betting period where you are supposed to place your bets, and if you don’t, the game will essentially move on without you. After this betting period is over, roulette games will simply conclude with the ball landing on a number, whereas in blackjack you will need to make further decisions down the line. In this famous card game’s live casino iterations, you will usually have about 30 seconds to decide whether you want to hit, stand, double down or split. If you are not familiar with the rules and tend to weigh in on your decisions a lot, live blackjack might not be for you.
- Live casino’s slower pace might irritate some people. Sometimes you might be on a schedule and just want to play a few rounds of your favourite game. Live casino tables are not for those without any time to spare - so websites not on gamstop might be what you are looking for.
INDEPENDENT NON UK CASINOS BY COUNTRIES
When it comes to casino sites from outside the UK, there are many countries they operate from. It’s enough to take a look at some independent online casino reviews to see that some countries are preferable to others in terms of safety. Here’s the overview of all the locations where you can find independent online casinos:
- International. There is a large number of independent online non UK casinos that operate from different continents or remote locations. These international online casino sites usually operate from smaller countries with favorable gambling laws. (Curacao is a great example).
- Pretty much anyplace outside the United Kingdom. For UK players, online casinos usually operate from inside the UK. However, there are some foreign casinos that have a UKGC license as well. If you want to find websites not in the UK with the best ratings and reviews, take a look at our list just a few scrolls up.
- United States. The U.S has a fascinating relationship with gambling. Not to mention the fact land-based gambling is restricted outside of very specific states, online casinos are highly regulated as well. Usually, As far as we know, US players are not allowed to register in foreign online casinos. Therefore, there are many online casinos who work independently and supply games to the Americans. However, if you look hard enough you will be able to find some US casinos that accept UK players as well just like there are casinos from the UK not on gamstop which accept UK players.
- Europe. All EU Member States share similar online gambling laws, so there are some independent non UK casino sites catering to EU players specifically. In our opinion, these are the safest casinos from this list since many of them have a UKGC license as well. If you want to play in EU casinos that accept UK players, check out our list above.
DOES GAMSTOP ACTUALLY WORK?
INDEPENDENT NON UK CASINOS BY LICENSES
For an online casino to be considered legal, the casino website needs to have a gambling license from some country. Regarding the UK, the authority that gives out this license is the UKGC, but what about independent casino online websites? These operators get licensed with different gambling authorities. Here are some of them:
- Curacao eGaming. Probably the most common, Curacao is the top offshore licensing option for independent casinos. If you are looking for Curacao casinos that accept UK players, you’ll find a complete list on their official website. This authority is without a doubt one of the oldest online gaming institutions still in existence, which started its operating in 1996.
- Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association. GBGA is another very popular licensing institution that casinos use to legalize their services. Thanks to online gambling laws and tax policies, many online casinos apply for a Gibraltar gaming license. To play in a Gibraltar casino online, choose one of the casino sites from the list attached.
- Malta Gaming Authority. MGA is the license “to have” for any online casino. Since Malta is in the EU, a license from this body enables casinos to offer their services to players all over the EU. MGA online casino sites can be found on our list of best independent non UK casinos above.
- Casinos without a Swedish Licence. If you are a Swedish player and looking to play at casinos without Spelpaus you are in luck as you can use the casinos listed above.
WEBSITES NOT ON GAMSTOP QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Are anonymous websites not on gamstop safe?
Safety and security depend entirely on the brand, but anonymous online casinos might not be as safe as regulated and audited casinos. What you get when you gamble online anonymously is usually very good, but you also lose some of the advantages you can get playing in a regulated casino.
What are the advantages of gambling at an anonymous online casino?
Clearly, the biggest advantage is the anonymity: you can gamble without giving your identity away or risking misuse of personal data. In some casinos, you can also benefit from anonymous casino bonuses when you deposit using a cryptocurrency or voucher method.
What are the Disadvantages of gambling at anonymous websites not on gamstop?
The #1 minus is that these anonymous casinos are often non gamstop sites or registered with UKCG. If you’re a problem gambler, then you won’t have the option to take a self-exclusion period. Also, these sites are generally less targeted at UK punters so it might be harder to get support.
Is it legal or illegal to play at anonymous websites not on gamstop??
Don’t worry, It’s legal to play at anonymous casino websites not on gamstop as long as it’s licensed with a regulatory body somewhere. For UK players, this licensing authority is the Gambling Commission, so any casino needs to have a UKGC license in order to operate legally in the United Kingdom.
How can I make a deposit?
Depending on your choice of payment method, you go through a different deposit process. In an anonymous bitcoin casino, you must have a BTC wallet so you can draw crypto funds. This means that you have to exchange GBP to Bitcoin prior to playing.
PLEASE GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY
AGAIN, as mentioned above, gambling can be an issue for many people, and so - if you know yourself to have any issue with gambling - please STOP and leave this site. We do not want to be the reason for any trouble you might be causing yourself. We know non UK casinos and especially casinos in the UK not on gamstop can be appealing since they are not registered with Gamstop, but please, if you are a problematic gambler - LEAVE this site and seek professional help! This site is only for you if you know you can control yourself.
BOTTOM LINE - NON UK CASINOS
One thing that is important to remember when playing at non UK casinos is that it’s absolutely legal for UK players.
As a player, you can choose to play at any online casino. However, the UKGC issues online gaming licenses only to certain casinos, allowing them to promote their websites to UK players, and non UK casinos are simply sites without this UK license.
These casinos, In return, pay 15% (soon 21%) tax on gross gaming revenue (GGR).
According to the UK Gambling law, sites not covered by Gamstop are not allowed to promote gaming services in the UK. This means that the UKGC could have a problem with them accepting UK players to their non gamstop casino sites.
However, the law does not state that it’s illegal for players, which makes it 100% legal to play at foreign casino websites, without UK licence.
So, if you want to play at non UK casinos - it’s 100% legal and up to you.
Independent online casinos not on gamstop have their advantages, but minuses as well. If an independent casino UK is not licensed by the UKGC, you will have no protection from this authority. This means that you can come across fraudulent non gamstop sites or sites not blocked by gamstop and be unable to do anything.
Yes, anyone who wants can gamble in legal online casino sites. If you’re from the UK, it’s recommended that you choose only those casinos that are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Just notice that they don’t need to be based in the UK.
All online casinos are regulated by some body, licensed and audited. In order for a casino to operate in a legal and fair manner, it needs to have a license from some type of authority. Independent online casinos usually have licenses from Malta, Curacao, and Gibraltar. These countries have less strict laws related to online gambling.