|Number of PayPal Casinos||18|
|Max. Bonus||400% Up To £2000 + 50 Free Spins|
|Casino sites accepting PayPal||Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, New brands, Live Dealer|
|PayPal Casino Games||Slots, Bingo, Keno Poker, Roulette, BlackJack|
|Other Payment Options||Bank Card, e-Wallet, Visa, Skrill|
|Top Casino Brand||All Wins Casino Casino|
PayPal Casinos are gaming platforms that accept PayPal as a means of payment. And, the majority of these gaming platforms accept UK players. Some of their features include convenient deposit, secured and fast transaction, fast payout, among others.
PayPal is a popular and reliable means of payment, and there are quite a lot of casinos that accept this payment option including some casinos currently not on gamstop. Therefore, punters in the United Kingdom take advantage of these Casinos for a fast and secure transaction. We will give you examples of the top PayPal Casinos, the pros and cons of PayPal Casinos, and how you can make a deposit using this option.
We at thebest-casinos are also going to provide answers to some of the questions that are frequently asked by players. Some of the highly recommended PayPal casinos are Spin Casino, Betway Casino, Jackpot City, Ruby Fortune, among others.
This E-wallet payment method offers an electronic e-wallet deposit service, and it is free to use. You can receive funds and make payments online via this medium. And, it is worth mentioning that it is one of the best deposit methods adopted by top casinos around the world.
TOP PAYPAL CASINOS 2020
How Does PayPal Work?
PayPal is easy to use; it works as an independent checking account, and it is popularly used for transactions at online vendors. A player can deposit funds into his account through credit card or bank transfer. The money deposited can be used at any almost any casino online. Whether you are accessing your gaming site on a desktop or mobile device, it is quite easy to make deposits on Casinos. Here are the steps to follow:
- Ensure that your account is funded, meaning that it must have money in it.
- Navigate to the cashier section of your preferred casino website, and select PayPal
- Ensure that you meet the deposit required and type the amount you want to deposit in the space provided
- Once done, wait until the funds reflect on your account, the money is supposed to appear immediately.
- Fund your casino gaming with the deposited funds together with other bonus amounts that you have and start playing some of your favourite games including Bingo or Slots.
The steps involved in withdrawing are a bit different, follow the steps below to withdrawal from PayPal Casino Online:
- Verify your details
- Select PayPal at the Cashier Section
- Select the amount you are about to withdraw
- Once the processes is completed your money is transferred to your account
Pros and Cons
In this section, we are going to highlight the merit and demerit of PayPal casinos online. This will serve as a useful guide for players who will love to go for any of these casinos.
- Safe and fast transaction
- Online shoppers are familiar with it
- Easy to use on any device through the App found on the Appstore
- It can be easily connected with your existing bank account
- Transactions may attract some charges
Questions and Answers - PayPal Casinos
Below are some of the popular questions asked about this very popular E-wallet:
Can I use PayPal in any online Casino?
No, not all casinos are accepting PayPal. There are a good number of Casinos accepting players from all over the world.
Name the countries that can use PayPal?
It is accepted as a medium of transaction in several online casinos. Some of the countries that accept PayPal are Portugal, United Kingdom, Belgium, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, and other EU countries which means it is an easy to use payment method at al European casinos and other easy to register international casino sites. However, Players from US and Australian cannot use PayPal
What are the alternatives to PayPal?
Other options that you can consider are Neteller, credit card, and bank transfer. Since Credit cards will soon be banned from UK casinos PayPal will probably be the most popular payment method in the UK. However, if you can only deposit with credit cards there will still be a small list of sites still open to credit cards from UK players.
Using this payment method at casinos online is highly recommended for UK gamblers who desire a fast and secure medium of payment.