General Policy and Information
- Thebest-casinos.com is an independent site that helps you find out about the best casinos, welcome bonuses and games as well as branch related news and other related information. The information we provide about welcome bonuses and other offers is generally accurate, but we can not leave any garanties that they are. Our sincere aim is to be the most accurate guide to online casinos available.
- In some markets there might be a regulatory ban or restriction on some of the services we present and the responsibility to comply with those regulations lie on the site operator, not on Thebest-casinos.com. Thebest-casinos.com takes no legal responsibility if users play at casinos that are restricted in their region.
- We can not be help responsible for conflicts or legal complications between our users and the casino operators or services we present on this site. In addition we take no responsibility for the content or activities that is provided by the sites we market.
- Thebest-casinos.com continually updates its content and services which means all of our information is subject to change without notice.
- Thebest-casinos.com tries to not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content here is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- Thebest-casinos.com is an independent gambling site and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- Thebest-casinos.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- Thebest-casinos.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- Thebest-casinos.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- Thebest-casinos.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of Thebest-casinos.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label "Copy Freely", the content of this website, are copyrighted by Thebest-casinos.com. In consideration of this authorization, Thebest-casinos.com users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- Thebest-casinos.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Thebest-casinos.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- Thebest-casinos.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at support@Thebest-casinos.com.
- Thebest-casinos.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Thebest-casinos Casino Complaints Service /AGCCS/
By submitting a complaint using Thebest-casinos Casino Complains Service /AGCCS/ you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Thebest-casinos Casino Complaint Service is a totally free service and does not collect nor require any charges.
- Thebest-casinos Casino Complaint Service is a mediatory service between players and casino operators offered byThebest-casinos.
- Thebest-casinos could not be held liable for the outcome of any of the complaints cases, submitted through Thebest-casinos Casino Complaint Service.
- Only registered members of Thebest-casinos are allowed to use the Complaint Service.
- You authorize the Thebest-casinos Complaints Team to request and/or receive from the affected casino operator information related to your casino account, registered details, gambling logs and activity and/or any other information which could help us identify the issue in completeness and come up with a justified and fair judgement.
- Thebest-casinos reserves the right to reject and/or to close as Resolved any complaint case which is not in accordance with the Complaint Guidelines or is missing information considered as crucial, such as registered username and email at the casino.
- Thebest-casinos Casino Complaint Service is public and all posts and/or attached files to a complaint case are public. It is player’s obligation to hide/mask any personal details included in these posts and/or attached files.
- The information exchanged during the complaint process between player and Thebest-casinos, and casino representatives and Thebest-casinos is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the Thebest-casinos Casino Complaint Service are obliged to follow the implemented time frames of 96 hours available for each side to respond.
- The only communication channel, allowed for discussion and exchange of information concerning Thebest-casinos Complaint Process is via email. Thebest-casinos do not discuss complaint cases over Skype, Live Chat or any other communication means.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the Thebest-casinos Casino Complaint Service could request their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. Thebest-casinos reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- Thebest-casinos consider and judge all complaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaint Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and become effective immediately.
- By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use thebest-casino.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.