UK CASINOS ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
|Number of Casinos accepting Credit Cards||18 [Last Update June 1, 2020]|
|Max. Bonus||100% Up To £8000 + 50 Free Spins|
|Gambling Sites still accepting credit cards||Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, New brands, Live Dealer|
|Credit card casino for UK games||Slots, Bingo, Keno, Poker, Roulette, BlackJack|
|All Payment Options||Bank Card, e-Wallet, Cryptocurrency, Vouchers|
|Top Casino Brand||Fortune Clock Casino|
As the UKGC recently came out with a new regulation limiting payment options accepted by UK online casinos many brits are facing a shortage of online casinos to play at. The main restriction is limiting the possible amount a player can deposit and/or banning all credit card payment at UK regulated online casinos. Since the clampdown, many players have been looking for UK casinos accepting credit cards to play.
The notion behind this new regulation is to help UK players with a hard time limiting their online gambling funds, put some breaks on. This also means that any UK player simply wishing to play with a little more cash in their account is blocked as well.
For that reason, we put together the full list of UK casinos accepting credit cards. If you know yourself to be a troubled gambler with a hard time limiting yourself, please turn away now, STOP scrolling and seek some help at gamcrare.
In case you have no problem with money management please continue reading and enjoy our comprehensive review covering all aspects of online casino sites accepting credit card payments.
In this post regarding UK online casinos still accepting credit card payments you will find:
- The top safe UK casino and betting sites still accepting Credit Card Payments
- Top safe credit card accepting betting sites
- Features of Casinos with Credit Card payment options
- What the new credit card limit regulation for online casinos really means
- How to find the best credit card Casinos
- The Do's and Don't Do's for gambling sites not blocking credit cards
- Safety measures players should take when playing at casino sites with credit cards
- Best deposit options at credit card casinos
- Frequent asked questions & answers for UK Casinos accepting credit cards
TOP CASINOS & BETTING SITES ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS FOR UK PLAYERS
UP TO 500%
100% UP TO £3050
250% UP TO £4000
300% UP TO €2000
250% UP TO £1500
100% UP TO £1000
100% UP TO £1000
Below you can find a full overview of each Casino site listed in its section of Credit Card Casinos:
- 4Crowns Casino
- Fortune Clock Casino
- Gale & Martin Casino
- Casino Crazyno
- Lord of Spins Casino
- Cherry Gold
- This is Vegas Casino
LIST OF THE BEST UK CASINOS ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
The Best sites still accepting credit cards for UK players list was created by our Casino Expert Michael Volton by exploring all parts of the Casinos including the safety measures, deposit and withdrawal options, Promotions, VIP Programs, Support responsiveness, Game Selection, User experience and more.
|4Crowns||5||Payment Options, Great Theme, Game Selection|
|Lord of Spins||5||VIP Program, Easy Navigation, Fast Cash-out|
|Gale & Martin||5||Game Selection, Deposit & Withdrawal Methods|
|Crazyno||4.5||Welcome Package, Security, Live 24/7 Chat|
|Fortune Clock||4..5||Exclusive Bonus for new players , Security|
Here is why these brands made it to our top list of 2020:
4CROWNS CASINO - 400% UP TO £6000
4Crowns Casino is the first brand on this list mostly for its incredible welcome package which includes a 400% up to £2000 for the first deposit and for the next 5 the casino will match your deposit with 100% up to £1000. This site also has a fantastic user experience and customer support agents.
FORTUNE CLOCK - 225% + 225 FREE SPINS
The newest brand that accepts credit cards. For that reason there was little doubt that Fortune Clock Casino would make top positions on this list. In addition to the casino games you will also find a great sportsbook platform that you can enjoy with the welcome offer.
GALE & MARTIN CASINO - 250% UP TO £4000 + 100 FREE SPINS
One of the most well-known websites for UK players. Gale & Martin Casino casino provides live support in many popular languages, great promotions, and a massive selection of slots and bingo games.
CRAZYNO CASINO - 250% UP TO €1500 + 150 FREE SPINS
Crazyno casino is our editors personal favourite site and one of the top pick from all iGaming destinations still accepting Visa and Master Card. The many advantages of playing at Crayzno include more than 850 games by top software providers such as Playson, NYX, and Microgaming. The welcome bonus of up to €1,500 deserves a mention as well.
CREDIT CARD CASINOS ACCEPTING UK PLAYERS
When it comes to payment on casino sites, there are a wide array of options available for players. One of the widely accepted methods of payment is the credit card. The reason why players prefer this medium of payment is due to its convenience and speed. Basically, payment through debit and credit cards are not delayed.
Online gamblers in the United Kingdom have access to numerous online casino sites. A sizeable number of these sites allows them to make payment via their credit cards and are know as casino sites accepting credit cards. Furthermore, Online gambling in the UK is fully licensed and regulated. Apart from that, there are laws that have to do with player protections.
The UK gambling commission is one of the most reputable gambling authorities in the world. With the UK Gambling commission logo displayed on online casino sites, experienced gamblers will be confident to stake their bet without any fear. In this article, we are going to examine the best payment for online casino sites. Apart from that, we are going to discuss the advantages of using credit cards at online casino sites in the UK, as well as the risks involved in using credit cards at online casinos the accept credit cards. Will UK players be able to use credit cards on all online casinos? Read on to find answers to some vital questions regarding credit card casinos in the UK.
CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARDS AT UK ONLINE CASINOS?
Yes, Although many UK online casinos are limited when it comes to accepting credit cards due to the UGKC regulation, there are still a number of online casinos accepting credit cards from UK players. In the casinos above, credit cards or debit cards are a fantastic way to deposit and start playing at online casino sites! From the list above, every single online gambling site permits deposits and withdrawals via credit cards, and though the specifics of what they expect and which cards will work there vary from site to site the vast majority accept the most popular Visa and Mastercard.
With that in mind, there is no guarantee that a specific credit card is going to work at every given online casino. We will get into the reasons for this more in the sections below, but as you try to use your credit card at online gambling sites, you might find that it gets rejected at some sites. More on that below.
If you really wish to use credit cards to play at UK online casino games, it is crucial to remember that acceptance and rejection can be really inconsistent across the industry even between the UK casinos still accepting credit cards. Many times this is not because of the casinos but due to the card and service itself. A credit card may not work at one credit card casino, but be accepted many other credit card casino sites. Similarly, while one credit card such as Visa or Mastercard may not go through at a credit card casino, even other cards from the same brand might be accepted without any problems. When it comes down to it, credit cards may need a little experimentation to figure out what works and where.
WHAT ARE THE CURRENT BEST PAYMENT METHODS FOR CASINO SITES?
There are different methods through which players in the United Kingdom can make payments on casino sites. Note that the payment option is one of the most important factors that should influence your choice when looking for the best online casino to stake your bet. Some of the important payment options that are available are Paypal Casinos, Zimpler casino, Skrill Casinos, American Express Casino, Visa Casino, WireCards Casinos, Bank Wire Online, Master Card Casinos, eCheck Casinos, Ecopayz Casinos, Citadel Instant Banking Casinos, Maestro Casinos, Bitcoin Casinos, Giropay Casinos, Ideal casinos, and many others.
Some of the attributes of the best online casino payment methods are simplicity, easy access, and it must be fast. The transaction must be processed immediately. For now, credit card casinos are the best option when it comes to making payment on casino sites. Payment via credit card is easy and straightforward. Some of the popular credit cards that are widely accepted are MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
BEST CREDIT CARDS FOR ONLINE GAMBLING
Today, there are countless credit cards you can choose from to make a deposit at an online casino. Still, many of them come with a substantial interest rate. That’s why the experts behind thebest-casinos have put together the list of the best banks for online gambling you can find, so that you can make the smartest possible decision.
- Santander. This bank has a respected reputation as possibly the best credit card provider. It prides itself with fantastic customer support, easy management, and a user friendly mobile app for your phone. These are just a handful of the reasons to choose this bank. In addition, their cards are processed on the reputable Mastercard network. Hence, you will be able to use them at almost all iGaming destinations, both UK or International ones.
- HSBC. Hsbc is the seventh-largest bank in the world. This bank enables its customers to enjoy great security, fantastic customer service, and top reward options. They also have a very lucrative selection of credit card options, helping people with bad credit scores. The credit cards also come with very low-interest rates.
- Tesco. These cards from Tesco are another good option for UK gamblers. Their key advantage is interest-free periods, at which they are #1. Tesco bank provides credit builder cards, which will help improve the anyones credit score. They also provide cards with 0% interest rates, which last up to almost three years. Their updated policy regarding online gambling states that 3.99% fee on cash transactions.
- Aqua. This bank is the right choice for anyone with a bad credit score and low income, same as it is a good option for those who are self-employed. Once you sign up to be a member of Aqua’s community, you will be able to enjoy a personalised credit card limit & a relatively high-interest rate.
- Capital One. With over 25 years of experience, Capital One has a reputation as an extremely respected and trustworthy bank. Capital One has a vast range of credit cards you can choose from. All cards are available to anyone with any credit profile. As with other credit card providers, your gambling payments are not necessarily monitored.
CREDIT CARD BETTING SITES
One of the more popular payment methods which used to be offered by almost all online UK betting sites was the credit card.
Some UK bookies and online casino sites used to offer more exclusive credit card bonuses. Since the new regulation limiting credit card payment at casino and betting sites, that option is pretty much gone. but don’t you worry! We’ll cover all you need to know about the best credit card betting sites in the UK.
Choosing between credit card betting site
If you are trying to make up your mind between which credit card betting site to use, we have got you covered. continue reading as we lay out the pros and cons of using a credit card as a betting payment method.
In the UK, there are not so many credit card betting sites around, let alone safe - non riggeed betting sites for punters to choose from. This can make things difficult. You might see some bettors looking for sites that accept the likes of Mastercard or Visa Checkout or perhaps debit cards. Yet many will still be on the lookout for bookies and online casinos that accept credit cards with minimal or no fees. As some credit card betting sites have proven to be fraud, this could be a dangerous search.
Although some UK credit card betting sites are safe and will not charge you any extra fees, it is still worth looking into the key terms of your credit card provider since they will probably charge you for depositing funds into a betting account.
How to play it safe with trusted bookmakers accepting credit cards
As mentioned above, some credit card bookies were found to be a scam. So how can you stay away from them? As it’s all about safety when it comes to depositing and withdrawing with a credit card, there are a few safety measures you should put in place to prevent being cheated out of your money. Here are some:
- When betting at a credit card bookmaker, you will notice that most sites have data encryption on their secure site. You’re will also probably go through a 3D Secure stage with a credit card too, which should make things extra safe.
- If you want to try out a credit card betting site that you are not yet familiar with, PLEASE make sure their site is secure. The last thing you need is to sign up, deposit some funds and then get a phone call that your card has been compromised. Be aware.
Credit Card Mobile Betting – Can You Gamble on Your Phone?
Yes, absolutely. Many online credit card betting sites have started taking a mobile-first approach, which makes it refreshing to see as the vast majority of bettors do everything on their cell-phones nowadays.
It’s worth keeping in mind that not every credit card online bookie will have a mobile app you can download. If they don’t, you can still use their mobile site, which is usually faster than any app anyway.
VISA CASINO SITES
Since Online casinos are becoming a trend in the world of online gaming and betting, more and more people are getting hooked with these online platforms where people can play and place bets even though they are not inside the casino. There are lots of ways on how players can place a bet in the casino games but the most accessible and safest is by the use of your Visa card. This kind of payment mode is the best way for people to have access to the online casino games. It also gives them a high credit lifeline when they want to continue playing. Having a secure and fast way to play online casinos is what every player wants.
Visa Card gives convenience to anyone who uses it in the online casino sites. It also allows them to sleep well at night knowing that their account is good and secured. When you have a visa card, you do not have to open a different account to register in the online casino site. This saves you time and effort.
However, there are a few drawbacks since there are some online casinos where Visa cards do not function well. Playing online casino with the use of a Visa card is definitely the best way to enjoy playing bets in online casino games.
When it comes to the safety and security of your Visa card and account, you should be aware of the sites that are suspicious and have past records of disputes and fraudulent activities. Keep in mind that there are some security threats that can affect the player when they use their credit card in the site system. It is vulnerable to card phishing where the scammer gets all needed data of the owner of the card and their bank information.
All the gathered data will be used for scams and frauds. This kind of scam is rampant these days especially in the world of online casinos. There are lots of people who are good at hacking as they will just need to send some confirmation e-mails or do some fake sign-up website.
Another danger in using a Visa card is being broke out or overspending up to reaching the maximum limit of the card. Everybody knows how enjoyable playing online casino is. It is important that players know their limits and have self control. No accounts need to be in danger if the car owners know all the precautionary methods when playing in online casino sites.
Visa card owners should be aware of the dangers that they might get into once they use their card to play online casino. Careless and uncontrolled usage of Visa card in playing at any online casino can put one’s account in trouble. Being cautious, disciplined and careful will help give them safe, secured and fun play at their favorite online casino site.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE NEW REGULATION INCLUDE?
Since the newest credit card limitation regulation the UKGC enforced upon all UK online casinos, many UK players have been looking for a solution where they can deposit without and credit card limit. But what exactly does the new credit card regulation include? We will need to wait and find out exactly but as we have more details we will enlist them right here.
Still, A large number of the online casino games accepts credit cards. Thus, UK players can make use of their credit cards on all credit card online casinos. According to the recent news, however, players in the United Kingdom will no longer be able to use credit card as from April 2020.
This ban will take effect from April 14, 2020, and it will apply to both offline and online gaming. This was necessary in order to minimize the risks associated with the use of credit cards. It reduces the rate at which people gamble with borrowed, thereby reducing the rate at which users incur debt.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST CREDIT CARD CASINOS
There are a handful of things to consider when choosing which UK casino site is the best for what you are looking for, and at the moment, it seems that for most UK players the payment options are at the top of the priorities.
You might find a casino with the largest game selection you can imagine, the most generous welcome offers and best customer service possible. But, what if they don’t accept the payment method of your choice? This is what happened when the UKGC limited the credit card options at UK online casinos. Still, there are a number of international and UK casino brands still accepting credit cards as a means of payment. These brands accept a verity of methods including credit cards and debit cards to VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. But how can you find these brands and be certain that they are safe to play their games? Let’s find out.
Most Popular Credit and Debit Cards Used at UK Online Casinos
Up until recently all the biggest and most popular credit card brands or debit cards were accepted across all UK casinos enabling players to make deposits and withdrawals with any payment method they preferred. These methods included:
- VISA Electron
Now, there are only a handful of online UK casinos still accepting credit cards from players.
Is Gambling with a Debit or Credit Card Safe for UK players?
In one word, yes! Online casinos that are accepting credit cards from UK players are safe and secure many times even more than traditional UK online casinos. The reason for this is that these brands are aimed at players from around the world and need to cater to the safety measures all players are accustomed to.
These credit card casino brands use some of the top rigorous security technologies which are used by the top online retailers worldwide. So you can rest at ease and be certain that your deposits, funds and any type of personal data you give these sites are perfectly safe and secure.
This includes depositing and withdrawing funds as well since every deposit or withdrawal transaction is backed by numerous levels of security. It is important to note that the extra security measures these brands take are not felt on the players’ side as signing up is just a matter of minutes.
Do Credit or Debit Card Deposits and Withdrawals have Fees?
At the casinos for UK players who still accept credit card payments, It will depend on the specific casino. Still, as a general rule of thumb, there will be no fees on VISA deposit or MasterCard deposit. Unfortunately, in some cases, there will be a small fee when withdrawing and funds but this is beyond the control of the chosen casino since there can be VISA withdrawal fees or MasterCard withdrawal fees. Make sure to check the fine-print of at the chosen casino before you make your first deposit.
What is VISA Electron?
VISA Electron is just a debit payment method offered by VISA. The key difference here is that, in contrast to VISA debit cards, you must have the necessary funds ready in your account at the same time of making a purchase with VISA Electron, as opposed to a debit card where you can still be in minus and still complete a transaction.
Creating a VISA Account
At the few casinos still accepting credit card payments from UK players it’s really simple to register for a VISA account. As long as you are accepted by visa you will be able to withdraw and deposit money using your favourite payment methods at credit card casinos in no time at all. Here is a short and accurate ‘how to’ guide for the VISA sign up process:
- Step 1: Head to the visa site. | For UK customers, this is the link: https://secure.checkout.visa.com/createAccount.
- Step 2: Sign up. | All you need to do is add your name, email address and preferred password.
- Step 3: Fill in the forms. | The process is quick and simple.
- Step 4: Verify. | The VISA team will ask you to send them an item of photographic ID to help verify your account.
Depositing and Withdrawing with a VISA Account
When you make any transaction with at an online casino that has credit cards as a payment method available, you will be asked to select your desired payment method. At this step select the VISA options from the list offered so that you can complete any VISA withdrawals and VISA deposits as and when you wish to.
Can You Use Credit Cards with Online Casino Bonuses?
With the casinos listed above which accept different kinds of credit card payments, the answer is yes. with any other casino, the answer will be no. By these casinos, all credit card options can be used for any exclusive offers or promotions, including VISA casino bonuses and VISA deposit bonuses.
Cashing Out Using Credit Cards
Withdrawing your winnings using credit cards is as simple as 1-2-3-4:
- Step 1: Head to the My Account/Cashier section of the casino.
- Step 2: Select ‘Withdrawal funds’.
- Step 3: Enter the amount.
- Step 4: Wait for payment.
What is Maestro?
Maestro is a type of debit card provided by MasterCard. These MasterCard cards were widely popular with the world of online gaming until the new UKGC credit card regulation. Today only few online casinos still accept Maestro as a payment method.
Creating a MasterCard Account
Opening a MasterCard account very simple, but, please note that you might need to speak with your bank rep. or a card issuer to actually receive your credit or debit card. Here’s an easy to follow how to:
- Step 1: Head to the MasterCard hub (https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb.html).
- Step 2: Select your bank using the dropdown menu.
- Step 3: Sign up for MasterCard from there.
Banking with a MasterCard Account
It’s easy as can be to make MasterCard withdrawals or deposits from your account at casinos accepting credit cards in the UK. Simply head to the casino’s lobby, select the Cashier link and choose MasterCard account from the options available.
Why Do Some Online Casinos Not Allow Withdrawals with MasterCard?
MasterCard is accepted in more than 180 countries – a large range that will cover the vast majority of online casino players. Yet, unfortunately there aren’t MasterCard casino sites in every country for players to gamble. And so for some players, MasterCard withdrawals is an unfortunate impossible consequence. Now, with the new UKGC credit card limitation regulation for UK players, this has also become a huge issue. The only safe casinos where you can still deposit and withdraw funds are the casinos listed above.
Can You Use MasterCard with An Online Casino Bonus?
Again, the answer is Yes, but only for the casinos listed above. MasterCard casinos provide bonuses that are available for all players. With most online casino sites today offering a number of exclusive offers and promotions to new players it simply a shame you can not take advantage of it with credit cards. That could be a MasterCard deposit bonus, free spins or weekly reload bonuses. Above, are the casinos where you can collect any bonus using a Mastercard.
Withdrawing funds Using MasterCard
After you were able to collect some winnings from your favourite betting sites, slot games, bingo games, Keno or table games, you will want the withdrawal process to be as efficient and simple as can be. In the majority of cases cashing out with MasterCard is simple. Here how:
- Step 1: Head to the ‘My Account’ or ‘Cashier’ sections of the online credit card casino.
- Step 2: Select ‘Withdrawal’.
- Step 3: Choose your MasterCard payment method.
- Step 4: Decide upon the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Step 5: Enjoy!
VISA vs MasterCard
There are some differences between MasterCard and VISA, these can be seen across debit cards and credit cards. Below are the important comparisons of VISA vs MasterCard:
|Security||VISA uses Verified by VISA.||MasterCard has three levels of security.|
|Availability||VISA is widely accepted across the world and anywhere online.||MasterCard is accepted in over 180 countries worldwide.|
|Insurance||VISA does not offer general insurance.||MasterCard cover against trip cancellations.|
|Added Extras||VISA offers exclusive discounts in travel, dining and retail.||MasterCard will refund the difference where the price of one of your purchases drops.|
DO'S & DON'T DO'S - CASINOS ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
- Probably the most significant thing players should do before even starting to gamble is to set the gambling limit. After you have committed to a spending limit you can start playing. It is also very advised to set a profit limit, which should be reasonable.
- After players reach the profit limit at casinos accepting credit cards - we recommend they withdraw the money and quit. You might lose the very next bet you play as tempting as is to do.
- If you have gone past your set spending limit you committed to on credit card gambling sites, stop right there and leave the casino.
- Do not borrow or lend money for gambling purposes. This will only bring anxiety to your life.
- Try to learn the strategies of playing with real money before you gamble at casino sites allowing visa and MasterCard as payment methods - not after it. We strongly advise you to check the payment methods particularly.
- Take note of the customer support response time and availability prior to signing up with any casinos that accept visa, master card or any sort of credit card. If you feel that it is necessary, dial up the casino or send them an email with some kind of query or request and find out how long it will take them to take care of you.
- Make sure the casinos accepting credit cards are registered and licenced with specific Countries. This helps reduce the risk of being scammed.
- Take notice of any offer that may seem too big. They might be a trap and shady casinos are known to draw new, non-suspicous players this way.
- LEARN how to manage your money. This is more important than the game itself.
- Any reputable casinos accepting credit cards that offer online games will be licensed by a government or should be a member of the Interactive Gaming Council. Make sure your selected credit card casino has this.
- Once you go through the full terms and conditions of the casinos accepting credit cards that offer online casino games you can play with real money. If you have any issue understanding a clause, please call the customer support to get clarification before you deposit.
- Before you sign up at casinos with credit cards in the UK, send some time to play free online casino games. This will get you to judge the quality of the casino games much better, which can help you make a decision whether you are still interested in playing at the casino or not. Most respectable casinos accepting credit cards offer free casino games and let players judge the quality of the games without having to deposit.
- If anything looks as it is "too good to be true", stay alert. Some UK casnios with visa, mastercard or other credit card options might offer huge welcome bonuses, but are not there to help when the time of cash-outs.
- Hold back and don't gamble at casinos accepting credit cards if you are drunk or after consuming any sort of drug. This will without a doubt reduce your judgment ability.
- Hold back on gambling when you are mentally or physically not at your best.
- Don’t try to make up for possible losses by more bets at credit card UK casinos.
- If you are on a winning streak don’t become greedy. You might just lose what you had just won.
- Hold back on gambling more than the limit you committed to before gambling at casinos that accept credit card for UK players.
- DO NOT risk more funds than you can afford to lose, especially with new games or a game that you don’t know all the rules for very well.
- Any kind of underage gambling at credit card casinos for UK players is strictly prohibited - so don't do it. Don’t place bets of any kinf on any casinos with credit card payment options offering online casino games, if you are not 18 years of age.
- Typically, with casinos that offer credit card as a banking option there is something called "Redemption Flowback". This is to ensures that if while gambling, and your game freezes up - don’t worry. Your money will be credited back to your account. Just check with the casino support and they will be able to assist.
Advantages of using credit cards at online casinos in the United Kingdom
Apart from its simplicity, the use of credit cards at online casinos that accepting credit cards come with myriads of benefits. gamblers in UK can take advantage of these numerous advantages by using their credit cards for transactions on online casinos. If you are looking to play at an online casino in the United Kingdom, here are some of the benefits you stand to gain when you choose a credit card as a medium of payment:
One of the advantages of credit card casino sites is that it is convenient to use. The majority of people have their credit card handy, so they can easily get it whenever there is need to make payment online. Also, the use of credit card is straightforward, all you need is to do supply some information, and follow some simple steps. As mentioned earlier, there is no delay with credit card transactions. Your payment is effected immediately.
With the advantages outlined above, it is evident that credit cards are the fasted and the safest way to fund your online casino. Therefore, it is highly recommended for players in United Kingdom. Remember to read up the details on any card you intend to use as some companies do charge a certain fee on their cards.
Risks of using credit cards at online casinos in the United Kingdom
So far, the credit card is still the best option of payment on online casino. However, as a UK player adopting this method of payment, you must bear the following in mind:
- The use of credit card may come with an interest rate
- It might lead to debt accumulation
- Though credit card transactions are safe and quick, it is more vulnerable to identity theft
- Gambling is classified as a cash advanced transaction by some credit provider, which can be seen as a costly method of borrowing
BOTTOM LINE - UK CASINOS ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
Credit cards are widely accepted means of making payment on online casinos. Its advantages are numerous. Apart from being mobile-friendly, the use of a credit card is safe. There is a huge range of credit card casinos accepting UK players. And, they offer a wide range of casino games along with other fantastic features.
Despite its numerous advantages, it comes with its drawbacks. It might lead to debt accumulation, and we can’t rule out the possibility of identity theft. All in all, credit cards remain the most convenient and safest means of making payments on gaming sites.
The one thing that is important for you to remember when playing at websites with credit card options is that they are absolutely legal for players from the UK.
As a UK gmabler, you can choose to play at any casino site you like. Following the UK gambling law, casinos with credit card payment options are not forbidden to promote gaming platforms in the UK. This just means that the UKGC can have a problem with them permitting UK players to play at their casino sites. This means however, that it's legal for the players to deposit at these casinos.
So, if you want to play at websites accepting credit cards - it’s not only legal but also safe and up to your decision.
Still not sure what you are looking for? Find out a lot more about casinos and betting sites in our full in length post right here.
UK CREDIT CARD CASINOS FAQ
❓What UK Casinos accept Credit Cards?
✅ Since the UKGC banned credit cards on casinos online there are only a handful of sites for UK players that still accept Credit Cards. The list can be found above on this page. And the top brands that still accept UK players are Fortune Clock, 4Crowns, Lord of Spins, Gale&Martin and Crazyno.
Are casinos with credit card payment options safe?
The safety and security depend exclusively on the brand, but, credit card casinos might even be safer than traditional UK casinos as they cater to more players from all over the world and need to meet their gaming expectations.
What are the advantages of gambling at casinos with credit cards?
Clearly, the biggest advantage is the ability to deposit and withdraw funds using credit cards: you can gamble in the same way you were used to up until the new UKGC credit card regulation.
What are the Disadvantages of gambling at credit card online gambling sites?
The #1 disadvantage is that these casinos are often non gamstop sites or not registered with UKCG. So, If you’re a problem gambler please scroll away and seek help. At casinos with visa or other credit card payment options, you won’t have the ability to go on a self-exclusion period.
Is it legal or illegal to play at casinos accepting credit cards in the UK?
Don’t worry, It’s completely legal to play at a credit card casino so long as it’s licensed with a regulatory body somewhere. For players from the UK, this licensing authority is the Gambling Commission, so any gambling site needs to have a UKGC license in order to operate legally in the United Kingdom. But the players can choose any operator they wish and it is legal.
How can I make a credit card deposit?
This depends on your choice of payment method, you go through a different deposit process. In a credit card casino, you can deposit using an e-wallet you have but also any credit card you choose